Monday, September 3, 2007

Talan's first trip to the beach.

Talan took a quick trip to the beach with Mom, Dad and Grama Joni when he was a week old. Of course he slept the whole time and was covered with a blanket, so he didn't even know he was there. Jeff can't wait for us to have family beach days!
Watch Dad Surf!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute little family!

Heather said...

First of all congratulations!!! I am so excited you started a blog, I have been dying to see what Talan looks like and he is beeeeautiful! How could he not be though? with the two of you as parents. I can't wait to show Josh!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys!! He's beautiful. I'm sure your folks are sooo excited. Maybe we'll get to see him soon when we're there visiting Gabe & Andrea. Blessings to you!
Craig & Nancy

amy said...

He is so cute...I can't wiat to hold him! Im so happy you have a blog so I can see baby!! We are going to miss you two tonight! We are so sad that you wont be here to celebrate!! Loves

h♥untie said...

hi is a cutie pie! can't wait to see him in person...we miss you guys!