Our friends Tim and Stacy were on a Disneyland vacation with their two girls, so we met them for dinner at Goofey's Kitchen. There were plenty of disney characters there, so we took a few pictures of them with Talan so he could remember his first time at Downtown Disney.
Jeff and Tim with Mary Poppins (they probably could have used a nanny that night!!!!)

4 comments:
Awwwww these are cute! Ella loved looking at all of the characters! We should go to Disneyland sometime soon, we have season passes!
How sweet! He is so tiny...I love him! I want to hold him so bad!!! We were planning on coming for Thanksgiving but we might wait til next year! Are you two planning any trips to Yuba City any time soon??? We miss you!
Hey there Mama!
The baby is adorable. We'll plan a trip to So. Cal soon.We miss you!Cheers!
Jess
Love all of your recent photos. Jeff, I'll be calling you to see if you want to go quail hunting on the 20th.
Uncle Jim
Post a Comment