I can't believe our little guy is 2 already! Our big boy is the sweetest, kindest, smartest, coolest, funniest, most wonderful child we could ever imagine having. We love him so very much and we are so amazed by him everyday. We cherish every minute with him as he grows up so quickly, Happy 2nd Birthday Talan! 8/8/2009
I know I have been really bad about blogging, so here are some pictures from the summer, I'm trying to catch up.



Talan and Marlo at Talan's b-day party in Laguna Beach. She was such a big helper and she was thanking everyone for all the presents, so cute! (I can tell she is a wonderful big sis to her new little twin brothers)


Talan's new birthday bike, a big boy 2 wheeler and Dada made it look so cool!

Disneyland with Aunt Stacia

Swim Lessons


Lots of practice in the pool, kicking, paddling, blowing bubbles, all to get ready for this...

Our little surfer dude!
And a picture from our 6th anniversary -8/2/09 Happy Anniversary babe, I love you!
7 comments:
Awwww...we miss you guys! Happy birthday Talan!!! Can't believe he's two! And happy Anniversary! Were you guys at splashes? Let us know if you ever head up this way!
Happy Birthday Talan! I wish I could have made it, but I'm glad Mark and Marlo did. I heard she was opening presents...I'm so sorry!
And did you know she got sick in the car from eating straight frosting on the way home? Maybe she'll learn her lesson this time, but I doubt it.
Hi Lindsay
Just came over to say hello and thanks for entering the giveaway. Jennifer's are is wonderful. Julie
ooops.. that would be Jennifer's 'art'
I love this picture of you guys!! Glad you had a great time celebrating :)
Hi guys! Thanks for going to the giveaway for my art. I hope you guys win. That's a lady from Australia's blog. She bought one of my oil paintings and wanted to tell everyone about me! My blog is http://beaudetart.blogspot.com/ if you want to follow me. I can't believe how big and CUTE Talan is!!! Happy Birthday Talan! Wish I lived where you guys do!
2 years old already...really!? Wow, time goes by way too fast. Miss you all and hope to see you soon. XOXO
Jess, Josh & Julianna
Post a Comment