"-ing it again Mommy" so I sang it again, and again for him. Then he started singing it with me, and I just love to hear his sweet little singing voice. I said, "Talan, do you like Mama's singing?" and he said, "Yeah Mommy." Now I know I have an awful voice, but at least someone likes it. He gives me the confidence to try out for American Idol, to bad I'm too old. I guess Talan and the car will be the only ones to hear these pipes!
By the way I hope someone writes a comment. It is very depressing to look at my blog and have zero comments. I know I need to be better about leaving comments too.

5 comments:
He is sooo cute. Are you guys at the beach all the time?
and I know how you feel about comments!
He's too cute for word's!
can't wait to go to the beach with you guys!!! Be there soon:)
how sweet! moments like those are the best!!
he is jeff's clone!
I'm sooo thankful and proud of my adorable Grandson...and all my super precious family! Thank YOU for this wonderful BLOG and know that we'll be seeing you all in Person , Real SOON! Can't wait! Love....Nana Jackie
Post a Comment