We went to Sea World on Saturday, and had so much fun. I haven't been there since I was little and it's changed a lot. There's a Sesame Street play area, which Talan loves because in case you didn't know he is OBSESSED with Elmo! He also loved seeing all the animals. We bought a season pass, it's a much better deal- can you believe it costs $65 to visit Sea World one time, plus $12 for parking, Crazy!!! The season pass is definitely the way to go. So if any of you out there have season passes lets go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ok...lets get together soon! It's been way too long! This weekend Gabe's parents are coming but maybe next weekend? I love these pictures of your family!
Oh...love Sea World! That was our first family vacation and I will never forget it!! Talan is getting to be such the little man! When are we trying for the next little Cato??!! We would love to see you guys....coming to Yuba any time soon?
Post a Comment