Feliz Navidad!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Ready for Christmas in Cabo
I know I haven't posted in forever, we have been busy, but nothing too exciting. Jeff had pneumonia and was very sick for a few weeks, my poor baby. Luckily he is feeling better now, just in time for Cabo!!!! We leave on Saturday and we'll be there for a week with the whole family. Can't wait, it will be so much fun. I'll post lots of pictures from our trip.
Feliz Navidad!

Feliz Navidad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cabo Wabo baby!!! Have a blast. Josh and I are coming to So. Cal at the end of March. We'll come through the O.C. to see you guys. I'll keep you posted
XOXO
What!!!?? How much fun! I have never been to Mexico...What a way to spend the holiday! Merry Christmas to you and the family!
Post a Comment