Thursday, July 24, 2008

Working on Walking

I haven't posted any pictures in a while, for some reason I have been really bad about taking them recently. We have been really busy though, going to the beach, the OC Fair, and visiting with family and friends. We had Talan baptized a couple of weeks ago and Andrea took some amazing pictures, she's going to give me copies and I will post them soon. She put some great ones on her blog, thanks again Andrea.

Here's a little video of Talan, he is just starting to get interested in walking. He is such a speedy crawler and has been totally content getting around on all fours. I know he'll be walking before we know it. I can't believe he is going to be a year old in just 2 weeks!!!!

1 comment:

amy said...

WHAT!!! A year in two weeks?!! Time flies and I have only seen the little guy once! How sad! He is such a sweet boy! :)