Happy Birthday Babe, I love you, and here's to your next 30 years!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Happy 30th Birthday Jeff!!!!!
Jeff turned 30 this weekend, and we had a little beach day and bonfire with a few friends. I think Jeff was at the beach for over 12 hours on Saturday, hanging out with friends, barbequing, and of course surfing! It was a great day, except that poor Talan was sick with a fever of 104, so even though he was a little trooper, we had to cut our beach day short.
Happy Birthday Babe, I love you, and here's to your next 30 years!

Happy Birthday Babe, I love you, and here's to your next 30 years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Look at those studs!!
Happy Birthday Jeff!!
Poor little Talan! Not fun
being sick! Still looks super
cute....
Wish we could have been there
to help celebrate!! :)
Happy Birthday Jeff! What a good lookin' crew! Hope you enjoyed the day- I know Talan didn't. Poor guy :(....
Hey Guys~
Hope all is well. Talan is getting so big! I will let you know when Hailee arrives, we're counting down the days...
Miss ya!
XOXO
Post a Comment