I LOVE my Grandma Jackie!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Fun with Grandma and Grandpa
Grandma Jackie and Grandpa Steve came to visit this weekend and we had such a great time. We went to the beach on Saturday and watched Jeff surf, we went to a bonfire beach party with friends on Sunday, and went out to eat... a lot! Talan was such a trooper with all of our outings, I think it's safe to say that he is the best baby ever!!!! 
Wow Grandpa, you got some sun!
Out to dinner with the world's best grandparents! We have such a wonderful family, Talan is a very lucky boy, and very spoiled already. (He's so excited, can't you tell in this picture- poor sleepy baby)

We miss you already Grandma and Grandpa, can't wait to see you at Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! Love the bottom pic with you in the hat...your so cute linz. I miss you
Cutest little baby boy I know! Love that last picture...you look so cute in that hat!!!
He is one of the cutest baby boys ever! Pretty sure he's perfect!
Just saw Stacia in the new fitness magazine too!
Post a Comment